Key Job Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the campus leadership, grow the church by integrating new guests and new believers into community.
- Equip and resource volunteer leaders in your campus as they serve throughout the week.
- Develop the communication and relational skills necessary to lead in a multi-site church model.
- Grow in this grove, through Fresh Life Groups, Impact Teams, and corporate worship.
- An awareness that church doesn’t exist for us, but rather that we are the church, and we exist to reach the world.
- A drive to learn, an eagerness to be coached, and humble self-confidence that is willing to serve.
- A preference to empower and equip a team of people to accomplish a task, versus the desire to do the task yourself (in an effort to ensure it’s “done right”)
- A calling to serve in vocational ministry in the local church.